Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the all i hate about boys...~

I hate how some men are so immature.
It's all about them, and who cares what anyone else thinks?

I hate how they act all sweet, and cute, until god forbid you say "no" then they annoy and anger you by acting stupid about it!!!

I hate when you text a boy you like or an ex and then immediatly regret it. I hate it when boys don't text you back, and you get desperate and do the dreaded 'double text' - whereby you send another text because you havn't had a reply. There is no possible way to make the 'double text' look cool...

i hate how you got me wrapped around your finger but i won't admit it.
i hate how it wasn't suppose to be like this, that you were only suppose to be just "someone"i hate how i've fallen for you.
i hate how i'm looking at every little detail that you do.which will make me really happy or really sad.
i hate how i cant read your mind.do you like me or not?