Friday, March 27, 2009

GROWING UP IS A RESPONSIBILITY

As we grow older, we will find ourselves handling soooo many responsibilities. It gets worst when we have doubt in ourself. I, at this point of time have soo many things to handle on my two shoulders and I find that its not an easy thing to do. I just realised that I am an inch close to quit my responsibilities but then i asked myself a few questions like, "why God put me in such tenseful situation?", "does He have any idea how old am I and what kind of situation He puts me in?", "why He puts me in this kind of situation when He knows I am not the right person for it?" and the list of question is exhaustive. Then I remebered someone told me that "God will never put you in a situation where He thinks you can't handle, He puts you there because He knows you can make it through." If God Himself have faith in us, why can't we have faith in ourselves???? It kept me thinking that God put me in this situation for a reason and its my job to find it. Just for now, I think God wants me to learn to handle responsibilities, He also wants me to grow up and take charge of myself. After having some deep thoughts I rebarted to my reason of almost quitting . Reasons of me having soo any things to do other than this one, because of this lesson, my studies are deteriorating. My reasons was, I am not the only one who hae problems , I am no the only one given 24 hours a day, I am not the only one who needs to plan and organize my studies. How come other people can hold on to for years? Why can't I make it through? Why must I stop even if I am not half way through? I really do want to commit myself to this whole thing...so help me God

No comments: