Friday, February 20, 2009

FABULOSITY AT ITS BEST!!!~


I really love this one particular style icon…she is superbly fabulous and I like the way she presents herself…well, some of you may think that she is a little too diva for me to adore her, but I don’t really care that much for your opinions here…this is my blog, and I can write whatever the hell I want here and I can like whoever the hell person I feel like adoring…so, as I was saying, the person im referring to is KIMORA LEE SIMMONS…guessed you guys have expected that as I had the word fabulous bold earlier on…so anyways, I really like the way she brings out the best in other people…mostly her workers as I haven’t had the chance to met her in person and im not gonna hold my breath…(as if she had the time to come down all the to Malaysia…and besides, can she stand the heat here???)…so, I can only observe her from he weekly show…the way I see it, she pushes her worker beyond their limitations…on the surface, it might seem a little cruel but if you go a little deeper, you will come to realize that she is actually doing them a huge favor…like in your office or college, your lecturers give you loads of assignments and all you can do is to wonder when and how can I get this done??? That’s not the worst part, the worst part is when they announce the due date…you can hear the music from the “SCREAM” movie…and a scream at the end of the music and that’s when you snap back at reality!!! So, like it or not, you have to get the job done…the difference is, in college, you have to please your lecturers and here, you have to please kimora…*god knows how hard it is to actually please her*…on the due date, you have on your hands the assignments that you are suppose to hand in to you lecturers or kimora…my point here is, the moment a task is being handed out to you…all you did was to second guess yourself and then there you are, all assignments done and feeling fabulous!!!!! These people did a huge favor to you when you are in doubt of yourself….and other than that, she is just soooooo confident with herself…she wears fine jewelleries that actually cost her millions of dollars and she is never apologetic for it…you know why??? Because she earned it with all her hardwork, why do you have to go and bitch about the fact that she weras a million dollar earings??? Get over yourself!!!…she is a living testament of a female fabulous multitasker…and she always gets her job done in 5 inch heels…and this is why I love her….
"I am probably the queen of opulence. I love my jewelry. I love my diamonds. I love my shoes. I have diamond shoes. Some people might prefer more demure look. I like it all out screaming. I don't care."
and I manage to dig a little of her wits and wisdoms…here it is;
· -"If you're shy, get the hell over it: You're slamming the door in your own face."
· -"Be a gold-medal multitasker. You should be able to discuss the new Ludacris video while correcting the merchandising spreadsheets, picking the right shade of snakeskin for next season's mini-purses and catching the dog at the same time!"
· -"In almost any situation, it is far more devastating to keep your icy cool while the other person gets herself in a flush-cheeked, teary-eyed hot mess yelling in your face."
· -"Be stingy with your money! Don't splurge at the mall -- and definitely don't give it to your boyfriend!

No comments: