Monday, October 19, 2009

CAN YOU "SEE" ME??

what is it that i have to do for you to "see" me??? every time i did something, i tell myself never mind that he never notice me...but then, how far can i keep on lying to myself?? i did felt like everything i did for you, at times just to gt you to notice me..but that is not gonna happen...not here, not now...just NEVER...im not blaming you, maybe that is how people sees me...especially guys...they only see me as a friend...someone who you turn to when you have problems and when you felt that your back is against the world...and as a friend, i swore to myself that everyone who came to me when they needed something, i will go all out just to make sure that my friend is feeling a lot better than before they come to me. At times, when you have had a feeling for this friend, of course you would hope for the world that this person would notice you, everytime you did something for him. sadly, in order to be noticed, you have to be seriously gorgeous and hott apparently...if not, you can keep on hoping, that is if you have the strength to still continue to hope for something that rarely happens. I have lost all hopes in the world to go on hoping because I just feel like life is never fair for me or for some people...

No comments: