Saturday, October 31, 2009

TEARS OF A WOMAN

One day, a daughter asked her mother as to why she is crying, “Mommy, why are you crying?” then the mother answered her, “because I am a women my dear.” “But I don’t understand?” asked the daughter again in puzzle. The mother smiled and hugged her daughter tightly while saying’ “my dear, you will never understand...”
Then the curious daughter seeks her father and asked her father the same question she asked her mother before, “daddy, why is mommy in tears?”And the father replied in his most nonchalant tone, “your mother is crying for no obvious reasons and just so you know, women always cry for no reason.”
The daughter grew up to be a fine teenager and she is still puzzled by the question, ‘why women cry?’ Until one night, she dream and asked God, “dear God, why do women cry easily?” And in that dream, she feels that she can almost hear the answer:
“The moment I created women, I make them to be the most vital. I mould her shoulder so that she can bear the burden of the world and its substance, even so, her shoulder should be relaxed and snug-able to rest a baby’s head while sleeping. I gave women the strength to give birth to her child from her womb, even though she is constantly being scoffed at by the child once this child grows up. I also gave her the force to keep her holding and on when everyone else have given up hope. I gave her the patience to treat her family even though she is exhausted, in pain and lethargic without any complaints. I gave her the heart to love all of her children in any form and situation, even though that child is constantly breaking her heart. The heart I presented gave her children the warmth to snuggle and sleep tightly in their bed. Her touch gave her children a serene feeling when they are being hugged by their mother. I grant her the strength and courage to guide her husband through the hard times and to shield her husband. Because it is the rib cage that guarded the heart and liver from any damages so that it won’t be torn. I bestow her with wits and the capacity to give her husband the meaning and making him see that a good husband is one who never makes his wife shed even a single drop of tear. Although at times, her wits will be put to the test of honesty to the husband so that they can stand tall with each other side by side, to complement each other and to cherish one another. And lastly, I dedicate tears to women so that they can express their feelings. This is what makes women unique; they can use it anytime they want. This is not their weakness, simply because the tears is what I call ‘tears of life’”.

No comments: