Thursday, February 25, 2010

i need the world to know and to have....

Dear Whoever,

If you have come across this note, you are accountable for whatever that is understood by you that are in this note as in a few years to come, I may or may not be here. I have been diagnosed for a mild coronary artery disease called Angina last 2 months, but I refuse to do 2 things; one being my rejection for any kind of treatment, medication or consultation and the second is the refusal to let my family come to the information because I believe that the money for the treatment of my disease could be put to a better use and with all that has been on my father’s shoulder, I couldn’t stand looking at father’s face when I break the news to him or the others. But say if I am not here anymore when you are reading this, then you should know that I want and need all my family members to know that I am really sorry for what I have done to them by not telling them what I have been going through ever since. Together with that I also need you to tell everyone who knew me that they have touched my life in their own different ways and I am very thankful that God has sent them to me. I need them to continue to touch as many lives as they can because it is such a wonderful gift to have your life touched by someone before you leave. They are making it soo much easier for me to leave knowing that each of them has touched my life in any way that they can. After that, I want to give away my eyes, heart (if it’s not the cause of my death), liver, kidneys, bones, lungs and pancreas to anyone that is in need of them. Regardless of their race, religion or anything. Just give it to them for free if they need it. This is the last thing that I can do to touch someone else’s life without ever knowing them. Who says you have to know someone to touch their life? It is not in the handbook that I got when I was born. Of course, the handbook was written by me! After that, I want one-third of my earthly belongings being channelled to the poor and the needy. Another two-third will go to my father, sister and brother whom I loved dearly and deeply with all my heart. And lastly, to the person whom GOD has written that is for me, I need him to know that it would be great if we could spent our lives together, but maybe this is for the best. I know that it would have been the most beautiful part of our life if I were to stay longer, but I have no control over this...I have to yield to whatever that GOD has in store for me, even though it is bitter and hard for me to swallow. My dearest, we need to remember that things happen for a reason.

LOVE,
RAISA

No comments: