Saturday, November 7, 2009

WHAT IS PAIN TO GLORY?

Have you ever wondered, what does the real world have in store for you?? Have you ever felt like your entire existence, you have never been lucky? Not even once? And you might also wonder why do all the detrimental events kept crashing on your shoulders? Have they got no other better shoulders to land on? Whatever happens to all other gazillion human beings? Would I be strong enough to enter the real world, where truth be told that it is beyond ugly, cruel is just a misnomer to describe the real world? And to sum up, I am not even prepared to set foot into the real world...yikes!!!
These few days my mind was disturbed with these kinds of questions and very unfortunately, I had an emotional break down last night. I used to feel that for 22 years I have been living, not once I have been lucky...”lucky” has never been a friend of mine ever since I was born. I felt that some of my friends are born lucky; they have the look, the beauty, the brain, and the everything-you-can-ever-think-of kinda things. You see, that is where I was wrong, according to my guardian angel; MALIN, she kinda tell me that I only view life from one single frame, whereas there are many other ways a person can view life. While it is indeed true for me that my life so far has been nothing but exhausting and tiring, I must also see why “someone” wants me to go through all the trouble. I once told MALIN that I almost gave up on life. But then it struck me that the trouble that I am going through is just a tiny portion of what other people have to go through. She asks me to build up my threshold for life and its challenges.
If you think of it, God has so many things to offer to you in life. That is the reason for all the questions that you and myself sometimes ask just when you think that life has gone hideous for you and also just when you think that God turn His back on you. God never turn His back on anyone. He is always there for you. And also, if you think that all bad things came crashing on your helpless shoulders because you were born unlucky, think again people...the very reason He did that was because God loves you. For every drop of tears that you shed off your cheeks, He promises you bliss and happiness. That is why people used to say that things happen for a very good reason. They don’t just happen...
You are in a pickle for a good reason. Don’t ask “why me?” you can say, “thank you for choosing me” He loves you, He wants you to learn something from that situation. What is bliss and happiness without the pain?? It would be meaningless for you to take on the pleasures in life without having to go through some form of hardship. The threshold that you have built along the way makes you a better and stronger person. The pain is actually the sweetener for your future life. Because, what is glory without pain?

No comments: